Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Kitchen Appliances + Pin-up Foodie=Pretty Tasty

I wish I had a house with a big kitchen to use, love and display this line up of matching jadite (or Red or White) appliances. Maybe someday I will have an available $12,000 to do that. After I find a couple hundred thousand to buy that house and install solar systems to provide heated water and energy to feed these devices. I'll have to figure out the stove though, maybe they would do an electric model? or I'll have to find a gas alternative that I can produce myself.  In my fantasy dream world we don't use fossil fuels and I have bigger boobs.

Modern energy efficiency, but look like they are from the mid-century era...Sweet.

Big Chill

18.5 cubic ft Retropolitan Refrigerator

Range Hood

Heavy Duty Gas Retro Stove

Dishwasher

Under Counter Fridge



1 comment:

  1. I admit, I have not been on this web page in a long time... however it was another joy to see It is such an important topic and ignored by so many, even professionals. professionals. I thank you to help making people more aware of possible issues. STOVE AND RANGE REPAIR IN CRESTLINE

    ReplyDelete