Monday, November 21, 2011

Blessed be the Pedicure

Feet can be weird looking, stinky, cracking, peeling.. thats enough you get the point. If taken care of any feet can be pretty. I hate neglected feet and I hate long toenails. HATE. It freaks me out it's like witch rat wizard feet, not sexy even if they are painted and such. I don't dig it. As a child I was so freaked by long toenails I used to cut mine way to short which I eventually got under control..little OCD.

I maintain my tootsies bi-weekly not only do they look good and feel good but it keeps them healthy. Now and then I can afford or justify a salon or spa pedicure. Even if they shaft you on the calf massage or nick you with the nippers. It's so much better to sit in a massage chair and have someone else take care of it. My feet are ticklish when they file and scrub but the rest is usually great, especially if you get a good massage.

So blessed be the pedicure and the fact that there are so many places to get one and choose from these days. Be careful though you do want a sanitary responsible salon so you don't end up with some fungus.

If you have the money and time go get a pedicure. If you find a good nail tech stick with them.

Now I don't have a foot fetish like Quentin Tarantino or anything, but I do appreciate a good pedicure just as much as a cute dress or fine linens.










1 comment: