Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My Parents

Both my parents are very eccentric, talented, creative, fun amazing people. They could have been art directors or decorators or special effects artists or costume designers..... but they chose to be my parents and do whatever, sacrifice whatever, be whatever it took to to provide and raise me and my brother. I am thankful everyday for them, their sacrifices, hard work and surviving me.  I hope that they will keep creating awesome shit and maybe one day do nothing but create awesome shit for a living.


My Mom, Terry Bland. Check out her website, read her bio, read her stories, she writes fanfic inspired by the television series Supernatural. Currently she is supposed to be working on her first novel, a steam punk/western vampire story...Sweet. She also does photoshop art for her stories as well other folks in the fanfic community. If you need something dark and wet to read just click below. You can also request her on facebook and tell her how awesome she is.

Thru Terry's Eyes             

Terry Bland on Facebook






My Dad, Bob Bland. Addicted to home improvement and occasionally does portraits usually in pencil or pastel. At some point soon I want him to do a portrait of my cat Teal'c and one of Brian and I...Sweet.  If you would like to commission a portrait from Bob send him an email or request him to be your facebook friend and say hey sweet portraits Bob.

Bob Bland on Facebook             

rabbarportraits@yahoo.com










1 comment: